Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spa treatment

The past couple days I have been feeling a bit, off. Just not feeling it. Nothing really was wrong but I was just.....having a couple depressing days I guess. Monday it was kind of cold inside and outside and my feet were freezing. My husband asked me if I needed toe socks because I decided my feet were too cold and I needed to put socks on. I told him I didn't need toe socks but slippers would be nice. I didn't think anything of the conversation because I was feeling yucky and I basically only said it because of my mood. (Although slippers would have been much appreciated)
Yesterday, I was sitting here while my wonderful hubby went to the grocery store to get dinner. When he came home he told me to close my eyes. When I opened them he had put the cutest pair of slippers on my feet and handed me some other things. The other stuff he handed me was a bubble bath and a spa kit (loofah, brush, comb, another pair of slippers and a wrap). My heart melted. It was so sweet. I love that he thinks of me and treats me like a queen.
After I opened all my gifts, he insisted that I go relax in a hot bath while he made dinner. It was so nice to relax and know that he was taking care of things! He never ceases to amaze me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment