Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One month ago today

One month ago, on August 27th, 2011, I married the man of my dreams. Chris is my best friend. We have been through some extremely hard times since we have gotten to know each other but we got through them. Which made us strong, so we know we can get through anything together. Chris is loving, caring, treats me like a queen and makes me feel safe to be in his arms. He is and amazing step-dad to 4 of my children and a awesome dad to my little Aylee Love. I don't know what I would do without him. He protects me, teaches me a TON, cooks for me and never fails to make me smile. I love to listen to him sing and play his guitar. I love his sense of humor. I get him and he gets me. We are made for each other. The missing pieces to each others puzzle.  Chris is smart and hilarious and there is no way I would be who I am today if it wasn't for him. He helped me out when no one else would. When I lost a lot of my family over mistakes I made, he stuck by me as my best friend and let me cry to him whenever I needed to even if it hurt him too. I wish I could put into words how much he means to me and how wonderful he is. He is the most amazing person I know and my life is better just for knowing him. I get to be the lucky one that gets him as my husband!!
One month down, forever to go........ I love you Chris

2 comments:

  1. you two are so great together i love you both and all those kids so much!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Picture, wonder who the photographer is....

    ReplyDelete